You can refer to all the resources with their IDs. Alternatively, some resources can be accessed via a more human readable alias:
- Teammates can be identified with their email.
- Channels can be identified with their address.
- Contacts can be identified with one of their source and handle.
- Messages can be identified with their uid.
- Accounts can be identified with their domain or external ID.
- If you want to use an alternative alias, you MUST prefix it with
alt:and the name of the value used to identify the resource.
alt:email:[email protected]for the teammate with the email address [email protected].
alt:address:@FrontAppfor the channel with the address @FrontApp.
alt:twitter:@leelafor the contact having the twitter handle @leela.
alt:phone:+12345678900for the contact having the phone number +12345678900.
alt:uid:3b1q41d8for the message with the uid 3b1q41d8.
alt:domain:example.comfor the Account with the domain example.com.
alt:ext_id:abc123for the Account with the external ID abc123.