The changelog has moved...to the new Front Developer Community!
5 months ago by Javier Robalino
We're excited to announce the new Front Community!
Check out the News & Updates section to see the new API changelog.
What is the community?
The community is a space for developers and partners to engage with the Front team and with other developers.
The main features of the community include:
- Developer Q&A—Ask questions about the API, and get answers. This is the primary means to receive technical guidance from our team or the community at large.
- Give feedback—Share your ideas with our Product team or vote on existing ones.
- API news—Stay informed of API updates, deprecations, and other important news.
Make sure to Subscribe to this space. The Subscribe button is on the righthand side of the page.
- Product updates—Learn of new Front features.
- Developer Discussion—Connect with other Front developers to share ideas, tips & tricks, or best practices. Also, feel free to let us know how we can improve the developer experience (tools, docs, sample code, etc.) in this space.
We hope the community will be helpful in your journey building Front integrations.
Read more about the community on the Welcome page, and don't forget to introduce yourself!
This changelog has been deprecated
To receive API updates and news, please Subscribe to the API News & Updates page of the community.