The Core API allows you as a Front developer to access core data and actions within Front. You can use your own custom logic to assign messages, update contact info, manage user access, and auto-tag conversations. This API is a powerful tool on its own, but also can be combined with a Plugin or a Channel for more complex workflows.
Common use cases of the Core API:
- Syncing Front contacts with a CRM or an internal database
- Responding to messages faster than ever with chatbots or queued up drafts
- Enabling a Plugin or a Channel to access to Front's backend data
- Building custom analytics to understand how your team is working
- Powering a live dashboard for your team with data from Front
Check out our Getting Started guide to begin developing with the Core API.
Check out our Tools page to find resources that facilitate the development of Core API integrations.
Check out our API reference documentation for detailed information about the resources available in the Core API.
Updated about 2 months ago