The Core API allows you as a Front developer to access core data and actions within Front. You can use your own custom logic to assign messages, update contact info, manage user access, and auto-tag conversations. This API is a powerful tool on its own, but also can be combined with a Plugin or a Channel for more complex workflows.
Common use cases of the Core API:
- Syncing Front contacts with a CRM or an internal database
- Responding to messages faster than ever with chatbots or queued up drafts
- Enabling a Plugin or a Channel to access to Front's backend data
- Building custom analytics to understand how your team is working
- Powering a live dashboard for your team with data from Front
Check out our Getting Started guide to begin developing with the Core API.
Updated about a month ago